The Golems are the material bodies provided by Murdoch the necromancer for the Sins to inhabit. This way, the Sins experienced what it was like to be human. Unfortunately, because golems have a limited lifespan, the nature of the Sins started to affect the golems, and the Sins decided to abandon them.
However, because Murdoch had the habit of dumping used golem bodies in the same spot, the golems were brought to life by the remnants of the Original Anger's power from Perrin's body. The Golems act like a hive-minded Legion entity, with the single drive to destroy the Sins.
The golem bodies of Sloth and Fortune were the worst damaged and required a new body. So they kidnapped Todd, who somehow managed to contact Murdoch. Murdoch agreed to rebuild the Sloth and Fortune Golems, but as a two-headed hermaphrodite. The Sloth/Fortune Golem was less than pleased and sent Todd back to the mortal realm, just in time for him to be killed by a monster.
Current status and goals of the golems Edit
- Lust golem - Alive and the strongest legion due to lack of damage; seeks to assimilate the other golem essences and to destroy the Sins
- Sloth golem - Alive and fused to the Pride golem; seeks to separate itself and become a single entity
- Pride golem - Alive and fused to the Sloth golem; seeks to separate itself and become a single entity
- Anger golem - Deceased after being fatally damaged by a royally ticked-off Lust during Baxter's time as a host; sought revenge on the Sins for abandoning it
- Envy golem - Killed and assimilated by the Lust golem; sought only a peaceful life with Murdoch
- Gluttony golem - Killed and assimilated by the Lust golem; sought only a peaceful life with Murdoch
- Greed golem - Killed by Harmond after sending Perrin's golem to confront Lust, causing Perrin's death; sought revenge on the Sins for abandoning it